Because we understand that many people are uninsured or under-insured, we offer two new self-pay options.
Option #1 —Visit-based Pricing
- Simple clinical visit to address one complaint
- Comprehensive clinical visit to address a complex problem or more than one complaint.
- Includes administration of medications if applicable.
- Comprehensive clinical visit including a procedure such as sutures, wound care, foreign body removal, ear wash, incision and drainage, etc.
First Visit Administrative Chart Fee $25.00
Option #2 —Yearly Membership Pricing
$500 annually or $250 initial payment and $35/month by automatic draft
- Yearly wellness exam, routine lab work and optional EKG
- Unlimited routine follow-up visits and acute care visits with $25 copay/visit
- Yearly Flu Shot
- Discounted rates on procedures and lab work
The Yearly Membership does not include medications, immunizations, radiological exams, non-routine lab work, or hospitalizations.
Discounted Lab Work
- Many labs are offered at a discounted price of $10.00 per test, including:
- Cholesterol Panel
- Complete Blood Count
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Pregnancy Test (in-house)
- Strept Swab (in-house)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Other labs may be discounted at $30.00 per test, including:
- Influenza Swab (in-house)
- Urine Culture & Sensitivity
Discounted Office Procedures
- Several office procedures are offered at a discounted price, including:
- EKG $30.00
- Spirometry $25.00
- Nebulizer treatment $20.00
- Ear Wax Removal $35.00/ear
Now offering free Childhood Immunizations through the Texas Vaccines for Children Program for eligible patients.
(There is a $10.00 charge per immunization administration, but no charge for the vaccine).
Please note these charges are subject to change.