Is Your Child Having Trouble In School?

When your child is having trouble in school, it is always a good idea to have a complete check up with your child’s doctor to check for any physical problems. If you, your doctor, or your child’s teacher feel your child needs testing to evaluate him or her for learning disabilities, send a letter in writing to your school principal requesting evaluation by the school psychologist. By law, this should be done (and results reported to you) within 60 days of your written request.